Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I MISS MY MOM................



I MISS MY MOM................

A thousand words could not bring u back.....i know because i tried.....
A thousand tears could not bring u back.....i know because i cried.....

I really miss u mom, tell me:

I miss u mom, although your soul is at rest, and your body free from pain....
the world would be like heaven if i had you back again......

You're always in my thoughts no matter where i go......
Always in my heart, Because i loved so......

However long my life might last, What ever land i view......
whatever joy or grief is mine, I still remember you, I really miss you mom.......


THANX TO ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTOR

No comments:

CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" ABOVE TO SEE MORE !!!!
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U BREAK MY HEART IT WILL STILL SAY


"I LOVE YOU"

Popular Posts