Monday, May 10, 2010

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

It feels so hollow,
It feels so dry

Remembering old times
make me sigh

The moments which once rendered life,
now brings tears in my eyes

Hope is my belief i know,
but sometimes it is overshadowed

EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FINE,
tired of remembering this line

Can't bring back life to myself,
although there is no way out without it

Difficult it gets to conceal emotions,
another step i took towards prudence

LIFE is like this I never knew
I will try to make best out of it


THIS IS ALL I CAN DO!!!!!!!!

original creation by RICHIE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ikno u felt watu wrote..ndth atsy it is original nd genuine compositon!!..cheers!..keep writing!

Unknown said...

i know u felt wat u wrote..thats y its is sppecial nd hell ya genuine compostion..way to girl..keep writing!!
love ya

ankit chhabra said...

awesome sis
keep up with good wrk

CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" ABOVE TO SEE MORE !!!!
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U BREAK MY HEART IT WILL STILL SAY


"I LOVE YOU"

Popular Posts